In 2000 was created Crankstart Foundation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Palo Alto.
The fund was created by Michael Moritz.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Crankstart Foundation, startups are often financed by Passion Capital, Jeremy Yap, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Thrive Capital, Stripe. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Blossom Capital, Benchmark.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Monzo, Duffel. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, Banking. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Crankstart Foundation the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|American Capital||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|ATL Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Chongqing Anxincheng Guquan Touzi Jijin Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Chongqing, Yubei|
|FinTech Acquisition||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Fusion LA||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Green Lion Partners||-|
|Hunter Capital Group||Heber City, United States, Utah|
|Jetta Company Limited||Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States|
|Lancelot Asset Management||-|
|LEO Innovation Lab||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Madison Wells Media||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|MBK Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Providence Equity Partners||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Psagot Investment House||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Shanghai Jinyi Keji Touzi Youxian Gongsi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|Spearhead Integrated Marketing Communication||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TD Bank||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|World Insurance Associates||Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States|
|ZEISS Group||Baden-Württemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|$30M||30 Jun 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$128M||19 Jan 2021||Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$4M||31 Aug 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$97M||06 Nov 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.