Chaos Investment is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shanghai.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Chaos Investment, startups are often financed by Tsing Capital, Sumitomo Corporation, Sinovation Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunqi Partners, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Northern Light Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Robert Bosch Venture Capital, NGP Capital, GGV Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TaoData, Sensoro. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|2x Consumer Products Growth Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ARTIS Labs||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Bluefish Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cane Investments LLC||Irvington, New York, United States|
|Curology||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Health Wildcatters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Level39||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NewSpace Capital||Canton Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Münsbach|
|NLabs||New York, New York, United States|
|OMERS Infrastructure||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Schox Patent Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shanshang Ziben Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SLO Seed Ventures||California, San Luis Obispo, United States|
|Thorium Technology Investors||-|
|Trimaran Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Wharton Asset Management Company Limited||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Wolfson Group||New York, New York, United States|
|27 Aug 2020||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$185M||24 Jul 2020||Shanghai, China|
|11 Apr 2018||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$15M||14 Mar 2018||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$18M||29 Dec 2017||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||09 Jun 2014||Wuxi City, Jiangsu, China|
|$463K||11 Mar 2013||Wuxi City, Jiangsu, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.