CCB Trust Co
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
CCB Trust Co is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are News, Advertising. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment. Panshi is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
At the time of investment by CCB Trust Co, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. This fund was the most active in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 other investors. Besides CCB Trust Co, start-ups are typically funded by NewMargin Ventures, WI Harper Group, JD Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Welight Capital, Tencent Holdings, Shougang Fund. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by China Structural Reform Fund, China Merchants Capital, CITIC Securities.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ccbtrust.com.cn; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.43 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.