This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Beijing. This investor is located in Asia, China.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with JD Capital, start-ups are often financed by Ryan Fang, QF Venture Capital, NewMargin Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vertex Ventures China, Vertex Ventures, Fosun Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital), PAG, IDG Capital, out of 1 investor from our database.
We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 37 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. At the time of investment by JD Capital, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. JD Capital is involved in 22 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Blockchain, Education. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 15 more industries for this fund. Panshi, Chezhibao, Hisign Technology are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - China. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 2 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: jdcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.1% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.