This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The Netherlands, Amsterdam
BrightCap Ventures was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Amsterdam. This investor is located in Europe, The Netherlands.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Sales Automation, Collaboration. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are FITE, Software Group, LucidLink.
The fund was established by Daniel Lorer. Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Besides BrightCap Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by LAUNCHub Ventures, PostScriptum Ventures, Black Peak Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are S28 Capital, PostScriptum Ventures, LAUNCHub Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by European Investment Bank (EIB).
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. At the time of investment by BrightCap Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: brightmindventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.