European Investment Bank (EIB) is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1958. The venture was found in Europe in Luxembourg. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Luxembourg.
The typical startup value when the investment from European Investment Bank (EIB) is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This European Investment Bank (EIB) works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 52 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline IZettle, Better Place, Gigaclear
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the European Investment Bank (EIB), startups are often financed by Bayern Kapital GmbH, Tesi, 360 Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AXA Group, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Positive Planet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by AXA Group, Tesi, Funds managed by Maj Invest.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|31M||20 Jul 2018||United States, Plano|
|23M||24 Sep 2018||France, Paris|
|50M||25 Oct 2018||Germany, Munich|
|17M||08 Oct 2019||Germany, Ottobrunn|
|117M||04 Feb 2020|
|28M||28 Oct 2019||France, Paris|
|7M||21 May 2019||Germany, Holzgerlingen|
|1M||05 Apr 2017||United Kingdom, Sevenoaks|
|04 Jan 2018||France, Paris|
|23M||04 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.