The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Windermere. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AveXis, Passage Bio, Codiak Biosciences. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Therapeutics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this Boxer Capital performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Boxer Capital, startups are often financed by OrbiMed, Vivo Capital, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RA Capital Management, Alexandria Venture Investments, Vivo Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RA Capital Management, Tavistock Life Sciences, Surveyor Capital.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|$108M||01 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$165M||01 Jul 2021||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$40M||01 Jun 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$82M||13 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$105M||28 Apr 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||13 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$106M||31 Mar 2021||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$250M||16 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Day One Biopharmaceuticals
|$130M||10 Feb 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
– Ajax Therapeutics, Inc. announced the completion of a $40m financing.
– The round was led by EcoR1 Capital LLC with participation from additional new investor, Boxer Capital, as well as co-founding investors Inning One Ventures and Schrödinger, Inc.
– Existing research collaboration partners, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) and NYU Langone Health, also participated in the financing.
– Concurrent with the financing, Scott Platshon, Partner of EcoR1 Capital, will join the Ajax Board of Directors.
– Proceeds from the financing will support the advancement of Ajax’ lead drug development programs targeting hematologic malignancies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.