Boathouse Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Wayne. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Private Cloud. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Convene, OrthoFi, CellTrak Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Boathouse Capital, startups are often financed by MK Capital, Azure Capital Partners, Wintrust Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MK Capital, Conversion Ventures LLC, Tamarix Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Conversion Ventures LLC, ArrowMark Partners, The Durst Organization Inc..
The important activity for fund was in 2019. This Boathouse Capital works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 50 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Chong K. Moua, Kenneth E. Jones, Steve Gord, William J. Dyer. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Blue Sky Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Bonderman Family Limited Partnership||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Bridgestone Americas||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Global Fashion Group||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Kleinheinz Capital Partners||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Mellanox Capital||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Scale Ventures||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Tianyu Jianyuan Chuang Tou||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Udian Investments||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|05 May 2022||Northbrook, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||20 Apr 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Dec 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$15M||12 May 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$25M||28 Jan 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|08 Dec 2019||Florida, United States|
Network for Good
|13 Nov 2019||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|22 Oct 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||25 Aug 2019||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
– Choozle, a Denver, CO-based self-service programmatic ad platform, raised $15m in funding.
– Boathouse Capital made the investment.
– The company intends to use the funds to drive customer and revenue growth through product innovations and accelerated sales and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.