The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Team Mobot, Proper, Printify. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Apps, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Benjamin Ling. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bling Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Slow Ventures, Matrix Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Webb Investment Network, Upside Partnership. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ludlow Ventures, Bedrock Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from Bling Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
|$15M||24 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||02 Jul 2021||-|
|$125M||04 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||26 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||06 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||02 May 2021||California, United States|
|$8M||29 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$220M||13 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||06 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Prive is a San Francisco, CA-based eCommerce subscriptions platform.
– The company raised $1.7M in pre-seed financing.
– The round was led by Xfund and Bling Capital, with participation from Defy Partners, Halogen Ventures, Base Case Capital, and current senior Uber executives.
– Proper, an automated accounting and bookkeeping service for property managers, announced it raised $9 million in Series A funding in a round led by QED.
– Existing investors MetaProp, Expa and Bling Capital also participated in the round, which gives the San Francisco-based proptech company a total amount raised of $13.8 million.
– The company brought in $4.8 million of seed funding last August.
– Proper’s tech-enabled service is designed to execute those specific real estate accounting-related processes and apply automation to those that are repetitive.
– The company said property managers with 1,000 doors can see 63% higher profit margins and spend 45% less time per year on accounting.
– Rojas says accounting automation in real estate has been neglected with few startups stepping up to solve it like Proper is.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.