In 2005 was created Big Issue Invest, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. Big Issue Invest appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2009.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Call Britannia We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Outsourcing, Communities.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Big Issue Invest, startups are often financed by Social Tech Trust, Bridges Fund Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The FSE Group, Triodos Investment Management, Karen Darby. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TriplePoint Capital, New Capital Partners, HSBC.
Funds with similar focus
|Chengdu Honghe Investment||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|MMIC Investment Holdings||-|
|National Institute of Mental Health||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|RCT BioVentures||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Royal Dutch Shell||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|SDC Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Yichengdachang||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|$68K||31 May 2022||Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom|
|$61K||25 May 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
East Durham Community Initiatives
|$137K||29 Apr 2022||-|
|$102K||06 Apr 2022||East Suffolk, England, United Kingdom|
Sunderland Home Grown
|$86K||08 Feb 2022||Sunderland, England, United Kingdom|
VU X Earth
|31 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||30 Jul 2018||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||07 Dec 2015||United Kingdom, London|
State of Ambition
|$34K||20 Sep 2013||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.