Arkin Holdings is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2010. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Herzliya. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Arkin Holdings, startups are often financed by Accelmed, Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel - OCS. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pontifax, Primera Capital, Pfizer. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Jerusalem Global Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quiet Therapeutics, Metabomed, cCAM Biotherapeutics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Developer Platform. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Arkin Holdings works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|1898 Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|3rd Creek Foundation||Incline Village, Nevada, United States|
|Affiliated Managers Group||Massachusetts, Prides Crossing, United States|
|Bukit Timah Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Cardiovascular Systems||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Edge Ventures||China, Shanghai|
|HNI Corporation||Iowa, Muscatine, United States|
|Paramount Pictures||California, United States, West Hollywood|
|$6M||25 Jan 2023||Qiryat Shmona, HaZafon, Israel|
|$29M||12 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||21 Jul 2022||Nazareth, North District, Israel|
|$14M||06 Jul 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$377M||25 Apr 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$20M||05 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$72M||24 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$6M||13 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||23 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Eleos Health is a Boston, MA- and Tel Aviv, Israel-based digital health startup.
– The company closed a $6M seed funding round.
– The round was led by aMoon Fund with participation from lool ventures, and Gandyr Group, alongside Arkin Holdings, Gaingels and former c-suite and executives from Google, MIT Media Lab, and Pegasystems.
– The company intends to use the funds for the expansion of sales, marketing, and solution delivery teams needed to meet the demand for enterprise software deployments across providers and payors.
– Lendbuzz is an AI-based auto finance platform that helps consumers with thin or no credit history obtain financing when purchasing a car.
– The company has raised $360m in funding.
– This includes: $60 million in Series C equity financing led by Wellington Management joined by Goldman Sachs & Co and MUFG Innovation Partners, as well as existing investors including 83North, Eyal Ofer’s O.G. Tech, Arkin Holdings, Mivtach Shamir and Highsage Ventures, and $300 million in debt financing led by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, joined by Viola Credit.
– The new investment will be aimed at continued business expansion within the U.S.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.