AGL Energy appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1837. The company was established in Australia. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Sydney.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This AGL Energy works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Renewable Energy, Clean Energy. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Advanced Microgrid Solutions, Sunverge Energy, August Home. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the AGL Energy, startups are often financed by Alexa Fund, Thomvest Ventures, Relay Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Total Ventures, Southern Company, SPDG. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Elemental Excelerator, Plug and Play, Evergy Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: agl.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.