United States, Kansas City
In 2015 was created Evergy Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Kansas City. The venture was found in North America in United States. Evergy Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Evergy Ventures, startups are often financed by Element 8, Total Ventures, Team8. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shell Ventures, Equinor Energy Ventures, Energy Impact Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank, Linse Capital, Engie.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Evergy Ventures works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sunverge Energy, ClimaCell, Claroty Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy Management, Energy Storage. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: globalenergyventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.9% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.