United States, Atlanta
Southern Company is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1912. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Atlanta. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2000. Opposing the other organizations, this Southern Company works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9 partakers. Despite the Southern Company, startups are often financed by Voyager Capital, TL Ventures, Primedia Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trident Capital, Primedia Ventures, Kinetic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ørsted, innogy New Ventures LLC, Trinity Capital Investment.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Trading Platform, Hardware. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Advanced Microgrid Solutions, Autogrid, Utility Associates. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: southerncompany.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.