HDS, from the Borders and Webvan founder, raises $3M as it gears up to launch its robot-run grocery and general merchandise play
20 Apr, 2021
– Elistair, a market leader in tethered drones, has raised €5M from Omnes and Starquest Capital, its historic investor.
– This Series B round follows an initial €2M funding round in 2018.
– Elistair counts national security and defense organizations amongst its customers, offering them two patented product ranges: an automated tethered drone: Orion 2 and tether stations capable of transforming free-flying drones into tethered drones.
– The Orion 2 drone acts as an aerial reconnaissance mast, substantially increasing the field of vision of operating forces and reducing vulnerable entry points.
– They are also used to deploy tactical communication networks, greatly increasing the range and coverage of military radios.