Elistair, The Pioneer in Tethered UAVs, Announces a €5M Series B Round to Accelerate Its International Expansion
– Elistair, a market leader in tethered drones, has raised €5M from Omnes and Starquest Capital, its historic investor.
– This Series B round follows an initial €2M funding round in 2018.
– Elistair counts national security and defense organizations amongst its customers, offering them two patented product ranges: an automated tethered drone: Orion 2 and tether stations capable of transforming free-flying drones into tethered drones.
– The Orion 2 drone acts as an aerial reconnaissance mast, substantially increasing the field of vision of operating forces and reducing vulnerable entry points.
– They are also used to deploy tactical communication networks, greatly increasing the range and coverage of military radios.
ESO Receives Strategic Investment from Vista Equity Partners to Accelerate Delivery on Mission to Improve Community Health and Safety Through Data
– ESO, the leading data and software company serving emergency medical services (EMS), fire departments, hospitals and state EMS/trauma offices, today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to receive a significant strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), a leading global investment firm focused exclusively on enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses.
– The partnership with Vista will allow ESO to accelerate investment into its best-in-class customer experience and technical innovation as the company continues along its rapid growth path.
Unicorn Nest news
– Dataminr is a real-time information discovery company based in NYC.
– The company closed $475m round of financing at a $4.1b valuation.
– The round was led by Eldridge, Valor Equity Partners, MSD Capital, Reinvent Capital, ArrowMark Partners, IVP, Eden Global, investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Tactical Value and Lurra Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth.
– Road Runner Media is a startup that places digital screens on the back of technicians’ vans, delivery vehicles, buses and other commercial vehicles.
– The screens can show both ads and serve as a brake light.
– The company has raised $62.5m in debt financing from Baseline Growth Capital.