This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Italy. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Bresso.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides Zcube, start-ups are typically funded by INGENIUM Emilia Romagna, Haller Capital, Fondamenta SGR. The fund often co-invests with Aescap Venture, MP Healthcare Venture Management, MPS Venture. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by MIG AG, Santo Holding, KfW, out of 2 investors from our database.
The fund's activity peaked in 2011. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2015. In comparison with other funds, Zcube makes 4 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ProtAffin Biotechnologie, PharmEste, SuppreMol. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Medical Device, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Italy. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.