This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
ValueShine Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in Tel Aviv. The VC's location is in Asia, Israel.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. The most common co-investors for the fund is Wingate Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wingate Ventures, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, JANVEST Capital Partners.
Unomy is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Israel. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified E-Commerce, Business Intelligence. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund.
The fund was created by Ariel Engel, Assaf Tal, Gal Har Zvi, Ori Manor.
In 2012, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.