This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
Wingate Ventures was established in 2007, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in Asia, Israel. The main office of this VC is situated in Tel Aviv.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Wingate Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by ValueShine Ventures. The fund often co-invests with ValueShine Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by JANVEST Capital Partners, AltaIR Capital, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv.
The fund was created by Laurent Malka.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2017. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Wingate Ventures is involved in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In 2013, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Israel. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Lead Generation, Enterprise Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment. Unomy is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.