University of Michigan appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1817. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Ann Arbor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this University of Michigan performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Advanced Materials. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sonitus Medical, Crossbar, Ecovia Renewables Inc.. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Gabriel Richard.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the University of Michigan, startups are often financed by RiverVest, Northern Light Venture Capital, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SAIF Partners, Northern Light Venture Capital, Korea Investment Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Tyche Partners, TAO Investments.
|AI NexusLab||New York, New York, United States|
|Chengdu Dingjian New Material Partnership||-|
|General Electric (GE)||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Gilo Ventures LLC||Crestview, Florida, United States|
|Motorsport Network||Florida, Miami, United States|
|NFX||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SAIC Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$20M||08 Mar 2022||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$22K||26 Feb 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$2M||19 Aug 2019||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$1M||06 Apr 2018||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||06 Jun 2017||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
Securus Medical Group
|$10M||15 Sep 2016||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|09 Jun 2016||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||14 Sep 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Jun 2014||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
– Hydrosat, a geospatial data analytics startup, raised $5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Cultivation Capital’s newly launched Geospatial Technologies Fund with participation by Freeflow Ventures, the Yield Lab, Expon Capital, Techstars, Industrious Ventures, Synovia Capital, and the University of Michigan.
– The company plans to launch its first satellite in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.