This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The fund is located in Hong Kong, Asia. The the headquarters of this VC is in Hong Kong.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Aside from TR Capital, start-ups are often funded by Sequoia Capital, SAIF Partners, Kalaari Capital and 2 other funds. The fund often co-invests with SAIF Partners, TPG, Steadview Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Steadview Capital, Sequoia Capital India, Sequoia Capital, as well as 2 other investors.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Lamahui, Lenskart.com, Urban Ladder. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - India. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Craft Beer, Food and Beverage. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success.
In real terms, this VC performs 55 percentage points more exits than other funds. At the time of investment by TR Capital, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: tr-capital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.