The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Sinai Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Techstars New York City Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Liquid 2 Ventures, Y Combinator, Brad Flora. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, RRE Ventures, Comcast Ventures.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Mobile. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pinterest, Compass, Hippo Insurance Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Sinai Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Sinai Ventures performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
|ARK Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Delaware Street Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Kaifu Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ocean IQ Partners||-|
|Salem Halifax Partner||North Carolina, United States, Winston Salem|
|Silvertech Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Tran Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Velocity Equity Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$130M||27 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||02 Dec 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$5M||07 Oct 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$2M||20 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
High Definition Vehicle Insurance
|$16M||12 Aug 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||05 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||03 Mar 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||19 Nov 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||06 Nov 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.