Funds with similar focus
|Avenue Growth Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Bengo 4.com||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Caspian VC Partners||Cyprus, Limassol, Limassol|
|Cygnet Capital||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|EDGE Technologies||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Essentia Equity||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Hongbiao Touzi||China, Jian, Jiangxi|
|J&T Finance Group||District of Zvolen, Region of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia|
|Legrand||France, Limoges, Limousin|
|Lyall Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mys Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Newman and Company||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Outfitter Ventures||Burlingame, California, United States|
|R/GA Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|Tokyo Tanshi||Japan, Tokyo|
|Vitamin London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$72M||05 Jan 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$30M||18 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||17 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$260M||18 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||21 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$180M||10 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$37M||01 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||08 Aug 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500M||03 Jun 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
– OSARO has announced the completion of a series C funding round led by Octave Ventures.
– The new round brings OSARO’s total funding to date to $67.5m.
– New investors include J17 Capital, and Tomales Bay Capital.
– Existing investors AME Cloud Ventures, iRobot Corporation, King River Capital, and Founders Fund also participated.
– OSARO plans to use this latest investment to accelerate global growth through market expansion and hiring, as well as extending its solution and support offerings.
– The company will also continue to enhance its core technology capabilities, including leveraging its machine learning platform into new automation applications.
– OSARO’s solutions currently enable logistics operators to scale e-commerce order fulfillment, inventory induction & extraction, sortation, and singulation.
– Zupee from India is an online skill-based gaming platform startup.
– The company closed a $30m Series B funding at over $500M valuation.
– The round was co-led by WestCap Group and Tomales Bay Capital, with participation from Matrix Partners India.
– The new investment will be used to scale efforts through expansion of product portfolio and market reach and hiring of global talent.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.