Techstars Berlin Accelerator
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Berlin. The fund is located in Germany, Europe.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Techstars Berlin Accelerator, start-ups are often financed by Eastlabs, Wayra, Vostok Ventures as well as 4 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Techstars, Walking Ventures, StartupYard. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by RTAventures VC, Techstars, Mariusz Gralewski, out of 11 investors from our database.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Preply, Preply, lengoo are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as SaaS, Marketing. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: techstars.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
2.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.