Symantec is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1982. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Gary Hendrix. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Network Security. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LifeLock, Mocana, ClearPoint Metrics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Symantec, startups are often financed by Greylock Partners, Shasta Ventures, Polaris Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are StarVest Partners, Greylock Partners, Southern Cross Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by StarVest Partners, Atlas Venture, .406 Ventures.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. Opposing the other organizations, this Symantec works on 30 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2012.
|8M||10 Feb 2004||United States, Lexington|
|12M||22 Jun 2021||Canada, Burlington|
|19M||22 Jun 2021||Canada, Burlington|
|12M||13 Dec 2004||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|7M||07 Feb 2006||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|40M||05 Aug 2009|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.