This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Zürich. This investor is located in Europe, Switzerland.
GetYourGuide, Beekeeper, SWISSto12 are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 2 or 3 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Switzerland. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Unified Communications, Internet. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success.
In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 60 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Aside from Swisscanto Invest, start-ups are often funded by Spark Capital, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Alpana Ventures and 15 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Thayer Ventures, Temasek Holdings. The investors in the following rounds are usually Temasek Holdings, SoftBank Investment Advisers, Lakestar.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.