This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Beirut. The fund is located in Lebanon, Asia.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Aside from Saned Partners, start-ups are often funded by Wamda Capital, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), MVI (MENA Venture Investments) and 11 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Wamda Capital, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), EquiTrust, the total number of co-investors is 10. The investors in the following rounds are usually Wamda Capital, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Tech Invest Com, and 6 VCs in total.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 14 percentage points less exits than other funds.
Fetchr, Toters, Instabeat are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Online Portals, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Arab Emirates. However, start-ups from 3 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sanedpartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.