Endure Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. When the investment is from Endure Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Endure Capital performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Endure Capital, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Y Combinator, BECO Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Vostok New Ventures, Kingsway Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, BECO Capital, Lumia Capital.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, Boom Supersonic, The Mednet. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Peer to Peer, Medical.
|$34M||21 Apr 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$2M||17 Mar 2020||Amman|
|08 Mar 2020||Cairo Governorate|
|$225K||03 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||07 Oct 2019||Dubai|
|$10M||27 May 2019||Amman|
|$4M||04 Dec 2018||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$700K||15 Nov 2018||Cairo Governorate|
|$13M||30 Jul 2018||Amman|
– Tribal Credit, a startup that provides payment products for startups and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in emerging markets, raised $34.3m in a combined Series A and debt round.
– The round was led by QED Investors and Partners for Growth (PFG), and joined by BECO Capital, Global Ventures, OTG Ventures and Endure Capital, and new investor Endeavor Catalyst.
– The company also received $3m from the Stellar Development Foundation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.