Snow Leopard Technology Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Pune. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Snow Leopard Technology Ventures participates, on average, in 18 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
This VC was founded by Chris Kolenaty. We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Besides Snow Leopard Technology Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Vikas Taneja, Rakesh Mathur, Paytm. The most common co-investors for the fund are Paytm, rocketship.vc, growX ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually rocketship.vc, Peepul Capital LLC, Paytm.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Banking, Consumer. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. LivQuik, Voylla, Jugnoo are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: tventures.net; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
22.2% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.