Slack appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2009. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Enterprise Applications. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lattice, Halp, Plato. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Slack works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Slack, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, ff Venture Capital, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Flight Ventures, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Slack Fund, Y Combinator, Thrive Capital.
The fund was created by Cal Henderson, Eric Costello, Serguei Mourachov, Stewart Butterfield. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|Beijing Capital Investment||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Corus Entertainment||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Dot Edu Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Dry Creek Ventures||California, Healdsburg, United States|
|Fantastic Ventures||England, Kirklees, United Kingdom|
|Hezhi Investment||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Honey Island Capital||Brazil, Curitiba, Paraná|
|New Value||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|Sabadell Venture Capital||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Shanghai Tuchang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Springfield Investments||Georgia, Rome, United States|
|St. Louis Arch Angels||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Technology Associates Management||Plano, Texas, United States|
|Yamato Scientific||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|$90M||19 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||09 Mar 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$6M||21 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|$7M||18 May 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||07 May 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||23 Mar 2020||California, United States|
|$40M||24 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||04 Apr 2019||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$11M||30 Jan 2018||California, United States|
– Salesforce has emerged as a formidable force in the cloud-based enterprise software sphere — a $200 billion colossus upon which countless others have built their own billion-dollar businesses.
– Against this backdrop, Sonar today announced it has raised $12 million from a slew of big-name investors, including David Sacks’ Craft Ventures and Slack’s venture capital fund, to bring “X-ray vision” to Salesforce by helping sales teams visualize how all their data is connected and used across related systems.
– Pipe, a marketplace for SaaS companies, raised $50m in funding.
– The round was led by Siemens’ Next47 and Jim Pallotta’s Raptor Group, and joined by Shopify, Slack, HubSpot, Okta, Social Capital’s Chamath Palihapitiya, Marc Benioff, Michael Dell’s MSD Capital, Republic, Alexis Ohanian’s Seven Seven Six and Joe Lonsdale.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.