Korea Technology Finance Corporation is the famous VC, which was founded in 1989. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Busan. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in South Korea.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Korea Technology Finance Corporation is 1-5 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Iconloop We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Korea Technology Finance Corporation, startups are often financed by SparkLabs Accelerator, Korea Tech Incubator Program For Startup. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TS Investment, Seoul Business Agency, Partners Investment.
|Ascolta Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fengyun Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fitec||Delemont, Jura, Switzerland|
|Flavin, Blake & Co.||-|
|Innovation Ventures||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Inventure Management||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|MDJ Group||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|Opticality Ventures||Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States|
|Quatrex Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rare Medium||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|Red Bear Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Reservoir Capital Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tailwater Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Trilogy Equity Partners||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$4M||13 Mar 2020||Jeju, Cheju-do, South Korea|
|$8M||10 Oct 2019||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$93K||01 Feb 2019||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|21 Jan 2019||South Korea|
|01 Oct 2018||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|29 Mar 2018||South Korea|
– Exosystems is a Seoul, South Korea-based artificial intelligence (AI)-based digital healthcare company and a member of Born2Global Centre.
– The company raised USD 3.9m in Series A funding.
– Backers included SBI Investment, Laguna Investment, and Korea Technology Finance Corporation.
– The new investment will be used to expand clinical & technical capabilities to further develop its technology and overseas business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.