Full Circle Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The venture was found in Australia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Brisbane.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Valiant, Sendle, Sendle. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Compliance, Logistics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The average startup value when the investment from Full Circle Venture Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Full Circle Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Rampersand, Giant Leap Fund, Transition Level Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rampersand, Giant Leap Fund, Black Sheep Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rampersand, Giant Leap Fund, SEEK Ltd..
|$2M||28 Sep 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$13M||18 Aug 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$12M||21 Oct 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$14M||19 Jan 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||01 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||08 Aug 2016||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– Sendle, a Sydney, Australia- and Seattle, WA-based carbon neutral shipping carrier for small business, raised $35m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by AP Ventures alongside returning investors including Federation, Full Circle and NRMA.
– The company intends to use the funds to build out its U.S. network of logistics, delivery, and technology partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.