Equity Venture Partners
The primary office of this VC is located in Sydney. The fund is located in Australia.
The fund was established by Howard Leibman. We also identified another 4 core personnel in our database.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Travel, Mobile Apps. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Australia. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Deputy, Uptick, Biteable are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Equity Venture Partners participates, on average, in 23 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In real terms, this VC performs 68 percentage points more exits than other funds.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Along with Equity Venture Partners, start-ups are often financed by Tempus Partners, Grand Prix Capital, Craig Winkler as well as 1 other investor. The fund often co-invests with Tempus Partners, Updata Partners, Tank Stream Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Updata Partners, Tim Fung, Tiger Global Management.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: evp.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
15.4% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.