In 2012 was created Seedstars, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Geneva. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Switzerland.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Seedstars, startups are often financed by Khalid AlHadlaq, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, TURN8, Oman Technology Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Omidyar Network, GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator, Vumela Fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Seedstars is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 57 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Tanzania. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jamii Africa, RedCapital Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Health Care.
The current fund was established by Adrien de Loes, Michael Weber, Pierre-Alain Masson.
Funds with similar focus
|$98K||18 Nov 2021||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||04 Aug 2021||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|$3M||25 Jul 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$1M||19 Jul 2021||Louisiana, United States|
OlaClick (YC W21)
|$1M||18 Jul 2021||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$5K||08 Jun 2021||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$5M||01 Feb 2021||Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh|
|$530K||06 Oct 2020||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|$30K||30 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Robinhood, a stock trading platform, raised $363m funding.
– The pre-seed round was led by Breyer Capital, while 4DX Ventures, Golden Palm Investments, Future Africa, Seedstars, and Musha Ventures participated.
– Robinhood plans to use the funding to expand its product offerings and grow its team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.