In 2016 was created ScaleUP Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MedStack, Cinchy, RenoRun. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Network Security, Mobile Advertising. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the ScaleUP Ventures, startups are often financed by Real Ventures, Spark Capital, Red Sea Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Real Ventures, iNovia Capital, Valor Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Real Ventures, iNovia Capital, Silicon Valley Bank.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from ScaleUP Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|gumi Cryptos Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Alibaba Pictures||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Ballmer Group||United States, Bellevue|
|Aerofolks Group||China, Beijing|
|Sopris Capital Associates||United States, New York|
|Maxus Capital Group||United States, Cleveland|
|Comcast||United States, Philadelphia|
|BC Advantage Funds||Canada, North Vancouver|
|Transmedia Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|High Tech Fund||-|
|PKSHA Technology||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Dajian Investment||China, Qingpu|
|Sweetgreen||United States, Washington|
|La Capitale||Canada, Quebec|
|Costone - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Ruby Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|Vertex US||United States, Palo Alto|
|Zelenograd Nanotechnology Center||-|
|Maxus Capital Group||-|
|$120M||17 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|29 Mar 2021||Egypt, Cairo|
|$18M||26 Jun 2020||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|$25M||23 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||26 May 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$15M||20 Jan 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|$5M||27 Nov 2019||Canada, Saskatoon|
|01 Sep 2019||Canada, Vancouver|
|$1M||01 Mar 2019||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.