In 2016 was created ScaleUP Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MedStack, Cinchy, RenoRun. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Network Security, Mobile Advertising. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the ScaleUP Ventures, startups are often financed by Real Ventures, Spark Capital, Red Sea Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Real Ventures, iNovia Capital, Valor Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Real Ventures, iNovia Capital, Silicon Valley Bank.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from ScaleUP Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Aerofolks Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Alibaba Pictures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Ballmer Group||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|BC Advantage Funds||British Columbia, Canada, North Vancouver|
|Comcast||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Dajian Investment||China, Qingpu, Shanghai|
|gumi Cryptos Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|High Tech Fund||-|
|La Capitale||Canada, Quebec, Quebec|
|PKSHA Technology||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Ruby Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Sopris Capital Associates||New York, New York, United States|
|Sweetgreen||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Transmedia Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zelenograd Nanotechnology Center||-|
|$26M||01 Jun 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$70M||18 Jan 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$25M||13 Oct 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$22M||05 Oct 2021||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$65M||15 Sep 2021||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$15M||26 Aug 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$120M||17 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100K||29 Mar 2021||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$15M||19 Jan 2021||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.