Scale Investors is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Melbourne. The venture was found in Australia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Scale Investors, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp, NYSERDA, NICTA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Seeds, Artesian VC, W.IN.G. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofia Fund, Maine Angels, Hot DesQ.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Scale Investors works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Scale Investors is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy Storage, Wellness. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cognition Therapeutics, Switch Automation, Cadenza Innovation. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|AGE-WELL||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Althelia Funds||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BioNet Holding||Bayern, Germany, Martinsried|
|Cascara Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Charoen Pokphand Group||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Chenhui Wangsu Investment||China, Shanghai|
|China Capital Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Extens||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Guotai Junan Innovation Investment||China, Shanghai|
|High Line Ventures Partners||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Huazhang Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|iSun Energy||United States, Vermont, Williston|
|Le Sports||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|M6 Ventures||California, La Jolla, United States|
|Perry Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|State Development & Investment Corporation (SDIC)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yaoguquan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$655K||29 Jan 2014||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– handdii, a San Francisco, CA-based property claims experience, claim management platform, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Brick & Mortar Ventures with participation from Nine Four Ventures and Scale Investors and Fifty-Second Celebration.
– The new investment will be used to bolster its team of software engineers, expand contractor networks in both the United States and Australia and invest in strategic integrations including a Guidewire ClaimCenter Ready for Guidewire app in the Guidewire Marketplace.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.