The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Wing, startups are often financed by Wing Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Menlo Ventures, Madrona Venture Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tyson Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tigera, Clear Labs Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Compliance, Cloud Security.
|Angel Street Capital||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Good Technology||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|GPB Capital Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|HealthStart||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Humboldt Innovation||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Keiretsu Forum Spain||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Maritime Blue Innovation Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|NKC ASIA||Japan, Tokyo|
|OLMA Private Equity Fund||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Pan-China(Xiamen) Consulting Co.,Ltd||-|
|Perceptive Life Sciences||-|
|Reach LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ruisu Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Strada Education Innovation Fund||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|United Fund||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Xinwen Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$6M||17 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||03 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||28 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||12 Dec 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||30 Oct 2018||California, United States|
– SlashNext is a Pleasanton, CA-based AI phishing defense company.
– The company closed a $26m Series B funding.
– Backers included new investors Tom and Matt Gallo, Telia Group, and the ACTIVE Fund of the Ayala group, and early investors Norwest, Wing, and Alter Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale customer acquisition and operations domestically and internationally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.