Lightspeed India Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New Delhi.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Lightspeed India Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Y Combinator, Trifecta Capital Advisors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Venture Highway, Sequoia Capital India.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from Lightspeed India Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Development, Mobile. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Oyo Rooms, BYJU'S, Udaan. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India.
Funds with similar focus
|Banque Populaire Rives de Paris||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|CLI Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Comtech Systems||Port Angeles, United States, Washington|
|Draper Athena||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Enso Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Essar Communications Holdings||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Forum Equity Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|FTX Exchange||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Huaxing Jinhui Ziben Guanli||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|INCUBATE||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Mayham Holding AG||-|
|Nomura International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Praxis Capital Partners||-|
|Providence St. Joseph Health||Renton, United States, Washington|
|Sarum Partners||Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom|
|Vendep Capital||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Yujiangxian Ganghong Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Yingtan|
|$13M||17 Aug 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$9M||12 Jul 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$14M||08 Jun 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$26M||05 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$137M||06 Mar 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$3M||03 Feb 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$6M||02 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$72M||24 Jan 2022||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$110M||28 Dec 2021||Delhi, Delhi, India|
– Rattle is building a real-time and collaborative “connectivity tissue” to address the siloed nature of modern record-keeping and intelligence platforms.
– The startup announced that it has raised a seed round of $2.8 million from Lightspeed and Sequoia Capital India.
– Amy Chang (EVP at Cisco & Disney board member), Ellen Levy (early investor in Outreach), Jake Seid (early investor in Brex & Carta), and Krish & Raman (the founders of unicorn SaaS firm Chargebee) also participated in the round.
– The startup, which launched its offering in March, is already seeing over 70% conversion rate among enterprises that have given it a try.
– Rattle has amassed over 50 customers, including Terminus, Olive, Litmus, Imply and Parse.ly.
– Indonesian crypto assets platform Pintu has closed a $35m Series A+.
– The new round was led by Lightspeed Ventures, with participation from returning investors like Alameda Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Intudo Ventures and Pantera Capital.
– Pintu is the latest investment app in Southeast Asia to quickly raise a much larger follow-on round as interest in retail investing grows.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.