SaaStr appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the SaaStr, startups are often financed by CVP, Techstars New York City Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The House Fund, SV Angel, Relay Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Relay Ventures, Georgian Partners, Export Development Canada.
This organization was formed by Jason Lemkin, Mallun Yen.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Influitive, Gorgias, HelloOffice. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketing Automation, Commercial Real Estate.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
|Adelphi Fund Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Anker Innovations||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|Arkea Capital Investissement||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|dtac Accelerate||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|DTE Energy Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Enterasys Networks||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|GE Digital||California, San Ramon, United States|
|Hanking Family Office||China, Shanghai|
|Mail.Ru Group||Chukot, Leningradskiy, Russian Federation|
|NewWorld Capital Group LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|SGS||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Smurfit Kappa||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|The Learning Lab (Singapore)||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|The New Republic Fund||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Whales Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Xian Changxiang Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$40M||13 Feb 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||27 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||10 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||09 Nov 2020||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$15M||11 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
Raise Commercial Real Estate
|$20M||24 Jun 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||26 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
Raise Commercial Real Estate
|$6M||24 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||26 Mar 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
– RevenueCat, a startup offering a series of tools for developers of subscription-based apps, has raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The funding round was led by Y Combinator Continuity Fund and included participation from Index Ventures, SaaStr, Oakhouse, Adjacent and FundersClub, as well as Blinklist CTO Tobias Balling and Algolia CEO Nicolas Dessaigne.
– With the round, YC Continuity Partner Anu Hariharan is joining RevenueCat’s board, which today includes Index’s Mark Fiorentino in addition to the founders.
– The company offers a real-time dashboard that display key metrics, like subscription revenue, churn, LTV (lifetime value), subscriber numbers, conversions and more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.