Royal Dutch Shell is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1907. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the The Hague.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Royal Dutch Shell, startups are often financed by Venture Investors, SunFunder, RockPort Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RockPort Capital, Nth Power, Chrysalix Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Coca-Cola Company, Tencent Holdings, SunFunder.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zhenkunhang, SolarNow. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Energy Storage. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 37 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Royal Dutch Shell the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Royal Dutch Shell performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|Midwest Growth Partners||United States, West Des Moines|
|Big Issue Invest||United Kingdom, London|
|SurveyMonkey||United States, San Mateo|
|RCT BioVentures||United States, Tucson|
|MMIC Investment Holdings||-|
|Chengdu Honghe Investment||China, Chengdu|
|SDC Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|$225M||16 Dec 2020||United States, Nashville|
RVE.SOL - Solucoes de Energia Rural
|21 Aug 2020||Portugal, Leiria|
|16 Apr 2020||China, Fenghua District|
|12 Dec 2019||Australia, Melbourne|
Powergen Renewable Energy
|$15M||05 Nov 2019||Kenya, Nairobi|
|03 Apr 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|19 Dec 2018||Singapore, Singapore|
|$129M||28 Aug 2018||China, Shanghai|
|$6M||01 Mar 2018|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.