In 1913 was created Rockefeller Foundation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Crowdfunding, Non Profit. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sixup, SunFunder, BPeSA. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Rockefeller Foundation, startups are often financed by Better Ventures, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Schneider Electric. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rasmuson Foundation, Prudential Financial, Ford Foundation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs, Woodcock Foundation, Weatherford Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Anchor Group||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|BKCM||New York, New York, United States|
|Convoy Global Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Cowen Healthcare Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Drexel Hamilton, LLC||-|
|Israel Biotech Fund||Center District, Israel, Rishon Lezion|
|KOMM Investment||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Nesnah Ventures LLC||La Crosse, United States, Wisconsin|
|Poplar Ventures||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Prelude Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$1M||27 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|14 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||25 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
Africa Public Health Foundation
|$12M||28 Jan 2021||Nairobi|
|$200K||16 Dec 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$7M||14 Apr 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Benefits Data Trust
|$7M||21 Oct 2019||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$27M||10 Dec 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||04 Dec 2018||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
– Founders First Capital Partners is a revenue-based finance and advisory support investment platform for underserved small businesses.
– The company closed the initial close of its $9m Series A financing.
– The round was led by The Rockefeller Foundation and the Surdna Foundation with participation from Kauffman Foundation through the Capital Access Lab Fund at ImpactAssets, LivingCities Blended Catalyst Fund, Spring Point Partners, The Impact Seat and Lindmor Foundation.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the deployment of its $100m credit facility from Community Investment Management to fund 400 companies and expand into new regions across the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.