Riverhead Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Riverhead Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Great Oaks Venture Capital, GGV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GGV Capital, Ward Ferry Management, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Fusion Fund, Bascom Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrubMarket. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Retail Technology, Information Technology. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|AIM Group||Alabama, Opelika, United States|
|Anonymous Trust||California, San Francisco, United States|
|aws Mittelstandsfonds||Austria, Vienna|
|Chengbo Investment||China, Tianjin, Tianjin|
|Codon Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cognosante||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|CommIT Capital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|CTNext||Connecticut, Rocky Hill, United States|
|Gelmart International||New York, New York, United States|
|InnovaFonds||Corenc, France, Rhone-Alpes|
|Oakview Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Taiko Pharmaceutical||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|The Low Carbon Enterprise Fund||-|
|University Hospital Ventures||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Xuantai Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Zhongjinchuanhua (Ningbo) Industry Equity Investment Fund||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Zhongzhi Hulian||China, Futian, Guangdong|
Shuaike Pet Food Products
|$77M||30 May 2022||Linyi, Shandong, China|
|$126M||21 Jan 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$61M||08 Jun 2021||Qingyang District, Sichuan, China|
|15 Dec 2020||China, Beijing|
|$15M||10 Nov 2019||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
Chao Ju Ophthalmology
|$61M||11 Jan 2019||Baotou City, Inner Mongolia, China|
|$20M||04 Aug 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.