PSP Capital Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Chicago
The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Chicago.
We also identified another 4 core personnel in our database.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as CRM, Social Media. In addition, there are 10 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are 3Q Digital, Measure, Icertis. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Along with PSP Capital Partners, start-ups are often financed by Greycroft, Eight Roads Ventures, Ignition Partners. The fund often co-invests with e.ventures, The Flying Object, Meritech Capital Partners. The investors in the following rounds are usually e.ventures, PremjiInvest, PSP Growth.
In comparison with other funds, PSP Capital Partners makes 4 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. At the time of investment by PSP Capital Partners, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2015. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: psppartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.