Powai Lake Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in India, Asia. The main office of this VC is situated in Mumbai.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Powai Lake Ventures is involved in 12 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 12 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Retail, Education. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Toppr, DoorMint, Fynd. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides Powai Lake Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Abhishek Goyal, growX ventures, Zishaan Hayath. The fund often co-invests with growX ventures, Globevestor, Zishaan Hayath. The investors in the following rounds are usually Helion Venture Partners, growX ventures, SAIF Partners, and 1 VC in total.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: artha.ventures; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.7% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.