The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Powai Lake Ventures, startups are often financed by Abhishek Goyal, growX ventures, Zishaan Hayath. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are growX ventures, Globevestor, Zishaan Hayath. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Helion Venture Partners, growX ventures, SAIF Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Toppr, DoorMint, Fynd. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Retail, Education. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Powai Lake Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
Funds with similar focus
|TWO39 Ventures||United States, Bonita Springs|
|Canadian Technology Accelerator||Canada, Calgary|
|Jiangxin Duyun Touzi||China, Chengdu|
|Nebraska Innovation Fund: Prototype Fund (Grant)||United States, Lincoln|
|Tradewind Capital||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Xinyou Ziben||China, Songjiang|
|Innovatemap Ventures||United States, Indianapolis|
|Vanderbilt University Office of Investments||United States, Nashville|
|H. Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|Oliver Wyman||United States, New York|
|iD Ventures America||United States, Santa Clara|
|Yukon Partners||United States, Minneapolis|
|Altitude Partners||United Kingdom, Southampton|
|Augusta Investments LLC (Urizen)||United States, San Francisco|
|GungHo||United States, El Segundo|
|Wareness.io||United States, New York|
|Capital A Partners||United States, Charleston|
|$1M||16 Feb 2016||United States, Mountain View|
|01 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
|$1M||25 Aug 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|07 Jul 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|$394K||04 Jul 2015||India, Mumbai|
|17 Apr 2015||India, Mumbai|
|$500K||09 Mar 2015||India, Gurugram|
|25 Feb 2015||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Jan 2015||India, Mumbai|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.