Phoenix Insurance is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1982. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Edmonton. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Phoenix Insurance, startups are often financed by Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, Veronis Suhler Stevenson, Technorov Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, Pontifax.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The top activity for fund was in 2008. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hostway, Aposense, Aposense. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Web Hosting, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Equity Dynamics||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Foshan Tianmeiran Food||China, Foshan, Guangdong|
|GroupM||New York, New York, United States|
|Independent News and Media||-|
|LeasePlan||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Nanhai Zhiku||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|National Grid||England, London, United Kingdom|
|QM V Seed Investments||-|
|$15M||19 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$93M||10 Jan 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$140M||02 Jul 2021||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$3M||22 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||29 Mar 2010||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$7M||20 Aug 2008||Israel, North District, Israel|
– Startup nSure AI has raised $6.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by DisruptiveAI, Phoenix Insurance, AXA-backed venture builder Kamet, Moneta Seeds and private investors.
– The company provides fraud detection for high-risk digital goods, such as electronic gift cards, airline tickets, software and games.
– It has a 98% approval rating on average for purchases, compared to an industry average of 80%.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.