This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Japan. Omron Ventures is a CVC is a part of a larger organization. The the headquarters of this VC is in Tokyo.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Patients Know Best, Realtime Robotics, LifeRobotics are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 3 other locations. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 2 or 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from Omron Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Maxfield Capital, BioAdvance, Zaffre Investments. The most common co-investors for the fund are Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Lead Capital Management, aMoon Fund. The investors in the following rounds are usually Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Mirai Creation Fund, Innovation Network Corporation of Japan.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: omron.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first '_' last, first last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.