Omaha Capital China is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2006. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Media and Entertainment, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline iQiyi, AutoNavi Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Omaha Capital China, startups are often financed by Providence Equity Partners, Baidu. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Indus Capital Partners LLC, Sequoia Capital China, Providence Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Baidu.
Funds with similar focus
|Agent Capital||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Chongqing Cultural Investment Group||Beibei, China, Chongqing|
|CIBC Bank||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Digineer||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Eucalyptus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Future Go||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Government of United States of America||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Hainan Haiyao Co.||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|Halifax Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Hexi Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Joincare Pharmaceutical||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Jupiter Communications||Connecticut, Stratford, United States|
|nChain||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Notre Dame Pit Road Fund||Indiana, South Bend, United States|
|SOFINDEV||Belgium, Flemish Brabant, Vlaams-Brabant|
|TOKIN Corp||Japan, Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai|
|Tribe of Angels||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Yangtze River Industry Fund||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|$115M||15 Aug 2011||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$6M||16 Dec 2009||China, Fengxian District|
|$40M||01 Oct 2006||Haidian, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.