Oceanic Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sausalito. The company was established in North America in United States.
This Oceanic Partners works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Oceanic Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Palantir Technologies, Nutanix. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Medical Device.
This organization was formed by Jaclyn Strife, Tim Sullivan. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Oceanic Partners, startups are often financed by Temasek Holdings, M13, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rakuten, Vulcan Capital, Verus International. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Manhattan Venture Partners, SharesPost Investment Management, Nick Beale.
New Age Meats
|$2M||10 Feb 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$3M||10 Jan 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$6M||12 Jun 2017||San Rafael, California, United States|
|01 Jan 2017||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$23M||04 Oct 2016||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Mar 2016||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|01 Apr 2015||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|14 Nov 2014||San Jose, California, United States|
– New Age Meats a Berkeley, Calif.-based cultivated and plant-based meat startup raised $2m in a seed extension round.
– The round was led by a large industry player in Asia who for now must remain confidential, Peter Rahal’s Litani Ventures, ff VC, SOSV, Innovating Capital, San Diego Tech Coast Angels, BeniVC, Oceanic Partners, Deep Ventures, and Climate Capital.
– The funding will enable the company to expand the team experienced in bringing products from inception to mass market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.