The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Nimble Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Comcast Ventures, True Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LGT Lightstone, Ulu Ventures, Perivoli Innovations. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Peterson Ventures.
When the investment is from Nimble Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Canndescent, Ginger, BitPay. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, Finance.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|20M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Boston|
|8M||09 Jun 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|26M||28 Nov 2019||Kenya, Nairobi|
|35M||04 Sep 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|05 Aug 2019|
|03 Apr 2019|
|2M||27 Feb 2018||United States, South San Francisco|
|3M||22 Dec 2017||United States, Palo Alto|
|30 Aug 2016||Germany, Münster|
– Armored Things is a crowd analysis and intelligence software company based in Boston, MA. – Company raised $12m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Nimble Ventures with participation from Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital, and Micromanagement Ventures, as well as existing investors Glasswing Ventures, Will Ventures, and iNovia Capital. – The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out its product platform, add to its team, and accelerate its go-to-market efforts in sports and entertain... Read more
– Tetavi, a Los Angeles, CA-based volumetric technology platform, closed a $20m venture funding round. – The round was led by Insight Partners, with participation from OurCrowd, Nimble Ventures and additional private investors. – The company intends to use the funds to increase its presence in North America, expanding its partnerships and content platform across the U.S. with specific locations in Los Angeles and New York. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.