NFL Players Association
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Washington
NFL Players Association is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1956. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Washington.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Manufacturing, Sports. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Miach Orthopaedics, Miach Orthopaedics. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6-7 others. Aside from NFL Players Association, start-ups are often funded by Valley Oak Investments, Promus Ventures, NextView Ventures and 5 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are additional investors, DSM Venturing, Amzak Health Investors. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by additional investors, Two Sigma Ventures, Thursday Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nflplayers.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first, first last_initial, last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.